I haven't been home for more than a day for the past two months and I have been having to face the worst of days lately. Only God knows how horrible it felt to endure the painful week, probably a friend or two, too. Nonetheless, no matter how badly I'm bawling my eyes out- in another part of this same world we're living in, there are many others experiencing worst. I should be thankful.
Little and big things that made my happy lately...
- Night drives and heart to heart talks.
- Staying home with face and hair masks.
- Impromptu trips across the border every week.
- Ice cream and frozen yogurt and coconut water.
- Not being tied down in a dysfunctional relationship.
- Waking up without an alarm set.
- Successful camps and spending time in the outdoors.
- Trekking and cycling and rugby and soccer sessions.
- Hugs. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs.
- Unexpectedly receiving ang baos.
- Writing for havehalalwilltravel.com :)
- Receiving long written messages from friends.
- Knowing that there is only a week left of camp wars.
I have a lot of backdated posts, as outdated as posts written last year, that I should be publishing soon. It is only the third month of twenty sixteen and I am disappointed with myself- I need to get myself back on track. May the upcoming weeks be gentle to you, dear heart.