The Happy List : Vol 1
The little and big things that make me happy lately...
- Getting accepted into Edinburgh Napier University!
- Going to sleep without having to set an alarm and clocking in 10 hours worth of sleep.
- Getting an offer you can't refuse, and it being in such perfect timing.
- Bumping into Hafiz Sujad at my SIM interview. Really charming dude.
- Flights for my birthday trip to Australia have been booked!
- Quiet mornings with iced coffee and blogging in bed.
- Staying on the phone with Fizzy but having the freedom to do our own things, gives me a sense of comfort knowing he's on the other line. It's like being in the same room!
- Grocery shopping at Big Box. Everything is so cheap~
- Learning how to use Premiere Pro.
- Finding cheap branded sports attire and equipment.
- Catching up with different groups of friends.
- Seeing bits and pieces of my attraction finally come together.
- Scoring against boys during futsal sessions!
- Heart to heart talks with Fizzy.
- The new air fryer my mum bought.
- Seeing my grandfather healthy again.
- Green Tea Ice Cream
- Having the most understanding and patient boyfriend in the world!
I learnt it the hard way yesterday that I should be more appreciative of all the good things that's been happening to me instead of dwelling on the insignificant negatives. Sometimes I think I need anger management issues but nonetheless, here's a start to better (and positive) days ahead. Adieu!