The Happy List : Vol 3
Just another dose of happy vibes, bits and pieces of what has been making me beam lately.
- The freedom / discipline that being a freelancer brings / requires.
- Knowing how to answer exam questions and feeling like my (minimal) mugging sessions were worth every bit.
- Work opportunities that involve and revolve around close friends, nature, coffee and travel.
- Satisfying my cravings and impromptu explorations with Am.
- Making plans or goals and following them through.
- Them annoying yet welcoming and knowledgeable archers at training.
- Haziq Chua getting a KTM Duke but having to tip-toe cos he's not tall enough.
- Long bus rides and night walks.
- Getting to work with Ezza and giving her complete control over travel plans. Hehe.
- Empty gyms and squat racks free from bicep curlers.
- Catch-up sessions and feeling like nothing's changed with Azza & Simmy.
- Itinerary planning and travel confirmations.
- Receiving a lovely fragrance from harumsg in my mailbox.
- The familiarity that the green apron brings.
- Random cats that circle my leg and cuddle up on my thighs.
- Binge watching Tanglin and Youtube.
- Work attachment and gossip sessions with Nurfa.
- Finally getting the chance to revive my DSLR and GoPro after so long.
- The fact that I'm flying off this Sunday, RIGHT after my last paper.
- The single life after eight years of being in a relationship. Seriously. The freedom is amazingly refreshing.
I know I talk about travel way too much (here, twitter, instagram and in real life) but I can't help it. I'm guessing that it's that time of the year where everyone is just finding reasons to escape the rush and stress that Singapore brings - I'm just one of those taking advantage of the year end holiday season to grab a break. I honestly didn't think that I would be able to survive the year though. But isn't it a wonderful feeling when life gets the timing right for so many things? I guess I'm just lucky to have met so many like-minded people this year. I look forward to writing a year end post for 2016, so many things happened but then again, the year isn't over yet so let's make the remaining days count, shall we?